"Not eating chard. That's what all those weirdos eat at their stupid picnics on the Hungry Ghost lawn." -Nina

July 14, 2008

p.s. Northampton; "Look Ma, Im In The NYTimes (kinda)"

Upon finally getting all moved into my digs down here in the bright lights big city, way uptown in Harlem, (holla) I told my little brother mawio with typical tongue in cheek bravado, "give me 60 days and and the nytimes will write about a project im working on."

im not sure if i'll meet that goal, cause i actually havent even started the project yet. (shrug) But fwiw, the Times City Room did just give me a shout today.(holla!)

"Harlem, on the corner of 123rd and Third Avenue, the Bridges complex is renting 1,200-square-foot apartments for $4,000, but no one seems to be biting. What the brochures neglect to mention are the abundance of 99-cent stores, a Goodwill outlet next door and a fire station across the street. What a bargain! [NYC the Blog]"

Thanks Arthur.


Archives