"Not eating chard. That's what all those weirdos eat at their stupid picnics on the Hungry Ghost lawn." -Nina

May 20, 2008

Me.com

I was speaking with someone in nyc recently who asked me if I had a site she could go to to get a better idea of work I have done. I was going to send her to Northamptonist, but that didnt feel right. Ive so much stuff all over the place, that I ended up just grabbing a few items from different places and sending her the links. It dawned on me that I should to put a site together that holds works art and life that I have created, a simple paolomastrangelo.com that people can look at to get an idea of what I gave done recently, and what I would like to continue to do. So here is the rough draft. There is a lot of other material to add, and the look might change, but you get the idea.

Archives