"Not eating chard. That's what all those weirdos eat at their stupid picnics on the Hungry Ghost lawn." -Nina

March 19, 2008

I Used To Live In Northampton...Korey White

Posting schedule here at Northamptonist is SNAFU. I would hope to be back to the regularly scheduled three posts a day as it has been. Not sure if that will happen this week. Glitches. (shrug)

In the meantime, please enjoy the first episode in a new video series from Northamptonist. Titled 'I used to live in Northampton... ' they are videos that will find me seeking out past residents of Northampton, and shooting a quick scene that is shot where they currently live, discussing where they used to live in Northampton, where they live now, and a little bit of blah.

I used to live in Northampton...Korey White. 32 years of age. Currently lives about 76th St. on the east side on Manhattan. [youtube link here]


LABELS: northamptonist tv, interviews, mp3, northampton history, i used to live in northampton,

Archives