"Not eating chard. That's what all those weirdos eat at their stupid picnics on the Hungry Ghost lawn." -Nina

March 24, 2008

I used to live in Northampton - Giulia Mastrangelo

Third in a series of videos featuring people who used to live in Northampton, discussing where they used to live, where they live now, and a little bit of blah.

I used to live in Northampton...Giulia Mastrangelo, Astoria Queens. [youtube link]


Previously:

I used to live in Northampton - Korey White
I used to live in Northampton - Rosa

--Mp3 files of two songs used in the previous videos, as well an mp3 file of a song I did not use in the above video.
Bee Gees - Massachusetts (live)
Drop Kick Murphys - The State of Massachusetts
Hallelujah the Hills - Wave Backwards to Massachusetts

LABELS: northamptonist tv, interviews, mp3, northampton history, i used to live in northampton,

Archives